Caesars Magical Empire 9/1/95 Press Release
September 1, 1995: Phil Cooper, Vice President of Public Relations and
Advertising at Caesars Palace released the following teaser information about
the forthcoming Magical Empire:
Caesars Magical Empire - under construction now near The Palatium buffet
and the Race Book, scheduled to open the the public March 1, 1996. (Opening
date newly changed as of Oct 8, 1995; Prior announced opening date was
Feb 1, 1996)!
AN ORDINARY DINNER THEATRE? Is The Forum Shops an ordinary mall?
SO WHAT IS IT? IT'S:
It's a three-hour "up close and personal" encounter with mysterious and delightful
arts in a hightech, elaborately themed, multi-chambered wonderland, designed for
visitors age 12 and older. One price will include lunch or dinner, entertainment
in the two theatres and the entire Magical Empire experience. Caesars Magical
Empire will operate continuously from early luncheon through late dinner hours.
Look for ticket prices and sales information in upcoming months.
- A perilous excursion through dark catacombs near rippling aqueducts.
- A three-course dinner in a 24-seat themed chamber where the food, the utensils,
even the food servers are not always what they seem.
- A giant fireball pouring from a grotto under a 70-foot tall rotunda.
- A vessel of constantly pouring water that floats in mid-air near a 48-foot tall sage.
- A piano that plays requests.
- A bridge disaster on cue.
- A beverage bar offering a panoramic view through the fangs of a giant dragon.
- Two live entertainment theatres where guests may find themselves disappearing nightly.
--END OF PRESS RELEASE--
Return to Magical Empire Main Page
Created by PCAP; © Copyright 1995
Last Updated: October 9, 1995